[SA-exim] SAtemprejectonerror extension patch

Christian Stüllenberg rubber at trainsim.condor-edv.com
Wed Oct 4 01:08:30 PDT 2006

Hello,

actually I am having some problems with Spamassassin, that lead to
irregular segfaults of the spamd daemons.

In that case, the variable gotsa (in sa-exim.c) is FALSE and the message
was accepted anyway, although I thought, that SAtemprejectonerror should
also take care of this "error" (outside sa-exim itself).  So I wrote the
2-line patch attached.  Maybe you find it useful, until Marc releases a
new version with this patch included.

Regards,
Christian