[SA-exim] Exim 4.63 compiled with Exim_463_dsn_1_3.patch and SA-exim

Marc MERLIN marc at merlins.org
Mon Oct 30 08:19:01 PST 2006

On Mon, Oct 30, 2006 at 05:06:52PM +0100, Czesiek wrote:
> Hello All,
>
> I have problem with sending e-mails to multiple recipients when Exim is
> compiled with dsn patch. I can send e-mail to one recipient without any
> problems.
> Please find logs bellow:
>
> in main.log:
>
> 2006-10-30 16:36:37 1GeZBl-0002sH-57 local_scan() function crashed with
> signal 11 - message temporarily rejected (size 488)
>
> It is possible to send e-mails to multiple recipients when Exim is
> compiled without this patch.
>
> Is it possible to use this patch and sends e-mails to multiple
> recipients in any way?

I can't say, I don't know the DSN patch.
That say, if local scan is only running sa-exim, then there is indeed an
SA-Exim patch.
If I were you, I would set the SA-Exim debug level to 9 in sa-exim.conf
and see what output you get before sa-exim crashes in local scan.
That should give you an idea of around which part of the code is crashing.

Then, if you know some C, you can probably add some more debugging around
the faulty code to find what's causing the crash.
If you don't know C, you can send the SA-Exim output right before the
crash, and it *might* be possible to fix the bug remotely (that's kind
of harder though :) )

Best,
Home page: http://marc.merlins.org/