[SA-exim] Greylisting Question

Jeff Clark jclark at crownofmaine.net
Wed Sep 13 08:35:34 PDT 2006

Hi, just a quick question.  I've got greylisting set up using sa-exim.  I
was under the impression that if a mail comes in that scores below the
SAtempreject threshold, it gets automatically whitelisted.  This doesn't
seem to be the case on my set up however.  For example, I recently had a
mail that scored -2.xxx and I see the following in the appropriate directory
in /var/spool/sa-exim/tuplets:

1158145834
Last Message-Id: 4507E922.9060503 at xxxx.xxxx
Whitelisted Count: 0
Query Count: 1
SA Score: -2.16985

The mail didn't actually get temp rejected of course because the score was
below sa-exim's SAtempreject( 1 in my case) , but I would expect the status
in the above tuplet to be "Whitelisted".

Any idea what I might be doing wrong?

Thanks!