[SA-exim] The greylisting plugin

Marc MERLIN marc at merlins.org
Tue Jan 9 17:04:26 PST 2007

On Wed, Jan 10, 2007 at 01:45:00AM +0100, Magnus Holmgren wrote:
> As you may or may not know, I'm the new maintainer of the sa-exim Debian
> So what I want to ask now is whether anyone is using the greylisting plugin
> without the main SA-Exim local_scan() plugin. Hm, well, I guess you can

You probably wouldn't find any such folks here, but that said, I've never
heard of any, so it wouldn't be the end of the world if greylisting ended up
directly in sa-exim. It'll just make the code longer and somewhat harder to
maintain than the existing perl version.
That said, writing it is the biggest portion of the job, so once that's
done, the rest won't be as bad in comparison.

Home page: http://marc.merlins.org/