[SA-exim] Mail being permitted

Marc MERLIN marc at merlins.org
Fri Sep 7 11:19:07 PDT 2007

On Fri, Sep 07, 2007 at 02:11:20PM +0100, Timothy Arnold wrote:

> > SApermreject: 5.0
> >
> > Confusing!
> >

> Found the issue. I had this set in /etc/spamassassin/local.cf
>
> clear_headers
>
> add_header all Status _YESNO_, hits=_SCORE_ required=_REQD_
> tests=_TESTS_ autolearn=_AUTOLEARN_version=_VERSION_
>
> I am guessing that sa-exim doesn't like the modified header output. As
> soon as I removed these and restarted spamassassin, it worked.

Mmmh, indeed, and it should also have been logging error messages that it
couldn't parse the header. Did you get none?

It failed because you had hits= instead of score=

> Don't know if it is worth adding something in to the docs?

Well, if SA-Exim didn't log anything, that's a bug. If it did, the answer
would have been in the logs

Home page: http://marc.merlins.org/