[SA-exim] Mail being permitted

Marc MERLIN marc at merlins.org
Sat Sep 8 11:16:54 PDT 2007

On Sat, Sep 08, 2007 at 12:06:15PM +0100, Timothy Arnold wrote:
> >It failed because you had hits= instead of score=
> >
> I tried it with score= and didn't make a difference.
>
> >Well, if SA-Exim didn't log anything, that's a bug. If it did, the answer
> >would have been in the logs
>
> I turned debugging on and couldn't find anything in the logs - where
> should it have been? I've got another box which has the same issue...

I looked at the code, and it ought to take both formats and to complain if
something is wrong.

Remotely, I'm not sure what's causing what you see.

If putting debugging to 9 shows you what code gets or doesn't get run, it
ought to narrow it to a small piece of code where something wrong is
happening. If you find that, let me know.
If not, don't worry about it.

Home page: http://marc.merlins.org/