[SA-exim] Problem Whitelisting

Marc MERLIN marc at merlins.org
Thu Apr 10 12:55:56 PDT 2008

On Thu, Apr 10, 2008 at 09:47:16PM +0200, Jonathan GF wrote:
> Hi,
>
> i keep on having trouble because i don't find the clue to whitelist an email
> address and instruct sa-exim to forget process mail from this address or
> process it as AWL.
>
> Can anyone help me pointing me in the good direction?

Long story short, you just do this in SA, not SA-Exim.

Something like:

# tagged (incorrectly) as spam; it also helps that they be addresses of big
# companies with lots of lawyers, so if spammers impersonate them, they'll get
# into big trouble, so it doesn't provide a shortcut around SpamAssassin.
#
# Whitelist and blacklist addresses are now file-glob-style patterns, so
# "friend at somewhere.com", "*@isp.com", or "*.domain.net" will all work.

# Bugtraq contains all kind of things that can trigger SA
# Sets a -6 score
#whitelist_to		bugtraq at securityfocus.com
# Sets a -20 score
more_spam_to		bugtraq at securityfocus.com