[SA-exim] greylisting

Marcin Krol mrkafk at gmail.com
Wed Dec 3 08:32:32 PST 2008

Hello Marc,

First of all, thanks a lot for patience and sticking out with me on this.

> look for greylisting in there:
>
>> /usr/share/perl5/Mail/SpamAssassin/Plugin/Greylisting.pm
> (...)
>> [1885] dbg: GREYLISTING: called function
>> [1885] dbg: GREYLISTING: skipping greylisting on , since score is
>> already 15.409 and you configured greylisting not to bother with
>> anything above 15
>
> try this again, and it should tell you what's happening :)

Hmm I tried running spamassassin -t -D on that message again and I got
exactly the same output:

[25955] dbg: GREYLISTING: called function
[25955] dbg: GREYLISTING: skipping greylisting on , since score is
already 15.409 and you configured
  greylisting not to bother with anything above 15

I ran that on another message and got this again:

[11418] dbg: GREYLISTING: called function
[11418] dbg: GREYLISTING: skipping greylisting on , since score is
already 36.326 and you configured
  greylisting not to bother with anything above 15

This is so much weirder due to fact that I configured SApermreject: 20.0
(at some time for testing purposes I reconfigured it for SApermreject:
30.0, but that was it).

I don't want to sound daft, but I have no idea what's going on with this.

Perhaps this has to do with the fact that I configured required_score
15.0 in local.cf and SAtempreject: 15 in sa-exim.conf?

Thanks again,
Marcin Krol