[SA-exim] Autolearn = No

Magnus Holmgren holmgren at lysator.liu.se
Wed Feb 13 10:33:40 PST 2008

On onsdagen den 13 februari 2008, Jonathan GF wrote:
> Hi group,
>
> the SA headers show i don't have enabled auto-learning but in my
> spamassassin "local.cf" i have it (at least in term of bayes).
>
> Can someone show me he procedure to enable autolearning, and maybe pros and
> cons ?

autolearn=no means that autolearning was enabled but the score lay between the
autolearn thresholds, or, if it was over the spam autolearn threshold, either
the header score or the body score was below the hard-coded threshold of 3.0.
Note that when SA decides whether to autolearn, the score is calculated using
one of the non-bayes scoresets, i.e. it differs from the one that is reported
in the X-Spam-Status field.

Magnus Holmgren        holmgren at lysator.liu.se
                       (No Cc of list mail needed, thanks)