[SA-exim] still alive

Marc MERLIN marc at merlins.org
Fri Jan 25 08:03:25 PST 2008

On Fri, Jan 25, 2008 at 03:31:35PM -0000, Beginner wrote:
> It is. Marc still monitors it and always seems to reply.

I am however in a plane to Australia in 10 hours (linux.conf.au) and in one
week will be mostly off the net for 2 weeks, so get your questions in
quickly :)

(but seriously, as most of you have probably guessed, sa-exim isn't perfect,
but it's feature complete for me. It there were a grave bug, I'd be coerced
into making another release, but baring that, and considering that I doubt
sa-exim is getting many new users (vs exiscan), I spend my copious spare
time on other things :)

Cheers,
Home page: http://marc.merlins.org/