[SA-exim] Help with SAEximRunCond

Marc MERLIN marc at merlins.org
Sun Jul 13 08:09:27 PDT 2008

On Sun, Jul 13, 2008 at 02:35:07PM +0200, Torsten Mueller wrote:
> Torsten Mueller schrieb:
> >No, i try to not run sa-exim, if the local receiving
> >E-Mail would be spamtrap at archesoft.de.
> >
> >So , if $local_part eq spamtrap and $local_receiving_domain eq
> >archesoft.de , then do not run sa-exim.
> >
> >I hope, i described it better now ;-)
>
> I think i am a step closer:
>
> SAEximRunCond: ${if and { {!eq {$received_for}{spamtrap at archesoft.de}}
>  {!def:authenticated_id} {def:sender_host_address} {!eq
> {$sender_host_address}{127.0.0.1}} {!eq {$h_X-SA-Do-Not-Run:}{Yes}} }
> {1}{0}}
>
> The received_for variable should work, if there's only one recipient.

Aaah, you were looking at 'for', not 'from'.
I honestly don't remember so you'll have to try, but I'm not sure you can
look for $received_for at DATA time since you may have more than one
recipient by Email.
You are right that if there is only one recipient, it ought to work, but I'm
not certain it does.

If that does not work, SA-Exim creates a X-SA-Exim-Rcpt-To header which you
can then check in SpamAssassin to exclude your user.

Home page: http://marc.merlins.org/