[SA-exim] Whitelist - When sa-exim takes action?

Jonathan GF jonathangf at gmail.com
Thu Mar 6 07:17:41 PST 2008

Hi,

i have a working implementation of exim4 and sa-exim but i feel i'm unable
to whitelist. Don't know why. I think the clue is the moment where i have to
whitelist but i can't get it.

In my ACL RCPT i have this lines at the top:

  accept  hosts           = :

  accept  domains         = +local_domains
          senders         =
lsearch;/etc/exim4/list_whitelist.txt:*@lsearch;/etc/exim4/list_whitelist.txt

  deny    message         = Connection denied for $sender_host_address -
Blacklisted host.
          hosts           = net-iplsearch;/etc/exim4/list_bl-iphost.txt

  warn    message         = X-SA-Do-Not-Rej: Yes
          local_parts     = postmaster:abuse

  warn    message         = X-SA-Do-Not-Rej: Yes
          senders         = +whitelist_senders

[...]

but the email addresses or domains in the files above and in the addreslist
named "whitelist_senders" seems not to be read or no action is being taken.

Can anybody point me in the good direction?

Thanks in advance. Regards,

Jonathan GF