[SA-exim] help for configure sa-exim

Mike Pellatt mike at pellatt.co.uk
Tue Nov 17 06:39:01 PST 2009

Do you have a copy of the error email ?? That would help in diagnosing
the problem.

The message you quote from the mail server log is an informational
message, not, as you describe it, an error message. It is normal to
limit the size of message that sa-exim will scan, to limit the system
resources taken up by sa-exim, and given that the spammongers don't send
huge emails. Yet.

Are you sure this an sa-exim problem and not, given the size of the
incoming mail, a bounce due to the resipient's mailbox size restrictions
(either maximum individual message size or overall mailbox size) ??

Mike Pellatt