[SA-exim] SAEximRunCond Always return 1

Sil smog1 at free.fr
Wed Aug 18 05:00:39 PDT 2010

  Hi sa-exim users,

I'm using sa-exim 4.2.1-11 on my stable "Lenny" Debian and all messages
are tested, but sometimes local deliveries are detected as spam.
If I understand the SAEximRunCond line of my configuration file, all my
messages posted by the localhost should't be tested but all my local
messages return 1.
I use procmail to move messages in Maildir subfolders and my exim
version is exim4-deamon-heavy 4.69.9.
My SAEximRunCond line :
SAEximRunCond: ${if and {{def:sender_host_address} {!eq
{$sender_host_address}{127.0.0.1}} {!eq {$sender_host_address}{::1}}}}

Verbose of sa-exim don't show any details of the test line.
How can I verify the value of sender_host_adress ?

Thanks
Sil