[SA-exim] Where is the score for ENCRYPTED_MESSAGE specified?

Marc MERLIN marc at merlins.org
Sun Jul 30 23:55:22 PDT 2017

On Sun, Jul 30, 2017 at 11:03:15PM +0000, James wrote:

> On 2017-07-30 03:27 PM, Eduardo Diaz Comellas wrote:
> > Most likely it is in the spamassassin scores file. Best way to
> > overwrite the default value is to create a localscores.conf file in
> > /etc/spamassassin and set the values there. For a reference, please
> > find the original spamassassin score file with
> >
> > grep -r ENCRYPTED_MESSAGE /usr
> >
> > It may take some time to run, but it will show you where the
> > definition is and the correct syntax.
> >
> > Best regards
> Nothing found. :-(
> I use lubuntu.

I don't have this in my installation either.
Found this though: https://lists.gt.net/spamassassin/devel/196698

Is there a chance that header you saw came from someone else's
spamassassin config and not yours?

Microsoft is to operating systems ....
Home page: http://marc.merlins.org/                         | PGP 1024R/763BE901