Twitter scraper back online

Marc MERLIN marc at lists.merlins.org
Sun Feb 5 17:37:02 PST 2023

Greetings everyone,

If you are a long time subscriber, you may remember that I had twitter
updates added a while back, until twitter broke it by preventing people
like me from querying the website directly.
I didn't have much time write code to talk to their API that supposedly
allows this now, but found a new scaper that works fine.
So twitter updates are back online.

Sometimes they will be redundant, sometimes updates are only on a single
site, caltrans web, or twitter. Some times even I've seen road updates
posted on the kirkwood twitter only and not even the caltrans twitter
(!), so I've added the kirkwood twitter too since they sometimes post
road info that isn't available anywhere else.

Hope this helps

Home page: http://marc.merlins.org/                       | PGP 7F55D5F27AAF9D08