[Empeg-general] Re: BAEUG (Bay Area Empeg Users Group)

Drakoz@empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org Drakoz@empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org
Sat, 2 Sep 2000 10:13:00 GMT

Ok, I must have missed a post on this cause the first post in this thread looks like a reply to an earlier message.  But, I live in the Bay Area, and I'm planning to buy an empeg as soon as my number comes up (14859).  So, please include me on any email list for BAEUG, or count me as interested in a Bay Area meet.

Mike
(drakoz@akhara.com)

P.S.  As soon as I get my empeg, I plan to have my new truck installed around it.  But, I have to admit, waiting for the truck (I had to order it too) is harder than waiting for the empeg.