[Empeg-general] Re: BAEUG (Bay Area Empeg Users Group) Mailing List

Tony Fabris tfabris@jps.net
Sun, 3 Sep 2000 08:07:00 GMT

This is great. I got a bounce when I tried to sign up for the mailing list.

I'm not sure which server generated the error (mine or megacity's), but the error (which I don't fully understand) is that one of the servers (mine, I think), has been identified by a piece of anti-spam security software called <A HREF="http://www.orbs.org" target="_new">Orbs</A> (which I think is running on megacity's majordomo machine) as having something called an "open relay", and therefore "does not like recipient". More info is available at the orbs site listed above.

So as much as I want to, I can't join this mailing list.

<A HREF="http://www.jps.net/tfabris" target="_new">Tony Fabris</A>_