[Empeg-general] Re: Turn On/Off Thump

Tony Fabris tfabris@jps.net
Mon, 4 Sep 2000 03:44:00 GMT

> Oh, by the way, the empegs memory appears to get cleared when it shuts off with a thump. I lose my playlist or position in the playlist as well as fader and equalizer settings.

This indicates something serious going wrong with the power feed to the Empeg (or as you suggested, something possibly wrong with the Empeg itself). This is what happens when the Empeg gets a "powerfail" state, and it is not the intended behavior.

Can you make us a wiring diagram of how everything is hooked up, including amps, etc.? Maybe there's something obvious we can debug for you.

<A HREF="http://www.jps.net/tfabris" target="_new">Tony Fabris</A>_