[Empeg-general] Re: Help with Navigating Playlists

Tony Fabris tfabris@jps.net
Mon, 4 Sep 2000 03:40:00 GMT

When I want to play a specific album or artist in album-order, I always use the alphabetical shortcuts from the main playlist menu. This is only useful to me because I have a bunch of artist/album playlists. Someone without their playlists organized in this fashion probably has no use for the alphabetic shortcuts.

When I want to find a specific song, I use the "search by title" feature. I never use the search by artist or search by album features, it's quicker to navigate my playlists with the alphabetic shortcuts.

<A HREF="http://www.jps.net/tfabris" target="_new">Tony Fabris</A>_