[Empeg-general] Re: Oh go on then, let's have (another) HHGTTG thread.

Henno Putto henno.empeg@xs4all.nl
Tue, 12 Sep 2000 22:26:00 GMT

> could not find the 6-CD set for sale. How should I search?
I just went to <A HREF="http://www. amazon.uk.co" target="_new"> amazon.uk.co </A> and did a search on 'galaxy' and it immedeately listed the primary and secondary CD's (though they were listed as Books

]> USA shipments cannot be made to PO Box addresses, and can only be made to the 48 contiguous States.
Thanks for letting me know Doug: I feel less alone now.
I've never understood why so many US shops refuse to ship to Europe (or other parts of the world),
Good to know that they treat your Alaskians the same  }:-(

(Same goes for the posters in the 'For Sale' section of this BBS that insist on trading within the US only; there's nothing to it: same FedEx, or US Post Office; same bank. And as the empeg folks demonstrate every day: shipping time is not affected either (unless Fritz wakes up, of course  :-))

Henno
mk2 > 6 nr 6