[Empeg-general] Re: Can't Display Track Time

rjlov@empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org rjlov@empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org
Wed, 13 Sep 2000 22:05:00 GMT

The only problems I have observed with track times and VBRs is that they are not always accurate, but usually only a few seconds off.

Just yesterday I had quite a fun time watching the elapsed time jumping backwards and forwards more than a minute!  It also gets very confused sometimes after rebooting the player.  Essentially the current track starts again at the beginning, but the elapsed time shows something like 3000 minutes.  I expect all of this will go away with the new VBR stuff.

Richard.