[Empeg-general] Anand Reveiws MkII

George L. Schmauch Jr. skirge01@aol.com
Mon, 18 Sep 2000 16:21:00 GMT

Andrew Brown of > <A HREF="http://www.tech-report.com" target="_new">Tech-Report</A> let me know that Anand of Anandtech has just posted a > <A HREF="http://www.anandtech.com/showdoc.html?i=1321" target="_new">review</A> of the MkII on his website.  The review is EXTREMELY detailed and I'd urge everyone to go read it, but I'll give away the ending and tell you that it got 8 out of 10 points.

I wonder how Anand got his hands on one of these?  Was someone kind enough to let him review theirs or did empeg actually send one to him?  Just curious...

George