[Empeg-general] Re: Mpeg +? who has heard of it?

Douglas Burnside burnside@alaska.net
Tue, 19 Sep 2000 02:57:00 GMT

Hey, HWD -- thanks for taking criticism with good grace and good humor.

Tony tells me that, strange typing quirks aside, you are a pretty good guy!

For the edification of people too lazy to do the massive amount of research I just performed (nearly a full minute using Alta Vista...) I provide the following:

"finger agnosia. As explained to us, this means he doesn't know where his fingers are in space without looking at them."

tanstaafl.

"There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch"