[Empeg-general] Re: Anand Reveiws MkII

Tony Fabris tfabris@jps.net
Tue, 19 Sep 2000 02:50:00 GMT

> That's why the product is hard to sell outside of a niche market. We can shout about all the neat features, but people simply don't see the point.

I know you've been at this for a couple years now, Rob, but don't feel defeated just yet.

Sure, it's hard for most people to understand now, but give it a couple more years. Folks will have spent their time with CD-ROM and RAM-card based products, and slowly come to realize how cool something like the Empeg is. By that time, more companies will be competing in the market and you'll still be kicking butt (either that or supplying the other companies with their software).

The recognition will come. Slowly, but it will come.

<A HREF="http://www.jps.net/tfabris" target="_new">Tony Fabris</A>_