[Empeg-general] Re: Anand Reveiws MkII

yn0t_@empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org yn0t_@empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org
Tue, 19 Sep 2000 03:16:00 GMT

The "love" is mutual, as long as you guys are producing top notch technology backed by incredible technical support.  You provide a great product with great service, we provide our hard earned dollars.  What a wonderful concept!

Anyway, all a skeptic has to do is see an Empeg in action.  My installer was a little shocked by the price tag, but when he saw how much music was on it, and how easy it was to search through and access it all, he "got it."  All of my friends at work who have seen it in action have "gotten it" too once you answer the typical questions.  Once they understand the whole concept, nobody leaves without wanting one desperately.

---
MkII 080000554