[Empeg-general] Re: Anand Reveiws MkII

George L. Schmauch Jr. skirge01@aol.com
Tue, 19 Sep 2000 03:53:00 GMT

Yeah, I caught that when I zipped through the review the first time (yes, I've read it about 3 times already) and laughed.  I thought maybe Anand had better connections than we do and knew of some other person involved in the original.   ;-)  I was more concerned about the quality of the review than typos, though.  And, that, I must say, was definitely top notch.  As was said elsewhere, Anand is one of the most fair, but tough reviewers around.  He doesn't skimp on quality or quantity.  He's quick to qualify anything he says.

George