[Empeg-general] Re: Anand Reveiws MkII

JoMo25@empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org JoMo25@empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org
Tue, 19 Sep 2000 04:12:00 GMT

FWIW, I don't have my MkII yet, but you guys are (and were always) years ahead of the curve. Eventually, this will be the "gotta have it" car stereo. And it is a great design. Until memory chips of larger size become available and are much, much cheaper, this type of design will dominate the market. Without stating the obvious, this is the next big thing in not just car audio, but audio in general. Creative is already marketing a portable player based upon HD. And of course it is getting alot of press. Everyone I have told about my soon-to-be car audio system says the same thing. They all want one. And if it weren't for the (somewhat) steep price, they'd be queued up already. But when they see mine, I fully expect them to be in line...

- John