[Empeg-general] Re: Anand Reveiws MkII

HighWayDrifter@empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org HighWayDrifter@empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org
Tue, 19 Sep 2000 07:34:00 GMT

And of course it is getting alot of press. Everyone I have told about my soon-to-be car audio system says the same thing. They all want one. And if it weren't for the (somewhat) steep price, they'd be queued up already. But when they see mine, I fully expect them to be in line...

ill have you all know im driving on a transmission that only has 3.5 gears of hte 5 it is supposed to. all because damnit im not going to spend 1g on a tranny when that one grand can go towards mah damn empeg!  seriously thought  it is an awesome product way ahead of its curve. Plus look at the comunity of smart folks it has created.

i dont see any car deck forums talking about creating navigational programs from scratch using binary algorithms and maping software that im sure the nsa would drool at (ok ok ok so i got carried away).. hehe we kick ass and those lamer cd guys suck! err wait im still a cd guy :(

Im as confused as a baby in a topless bar...