[Empeg-general] Re: Pricing of the empeg

Dragi Raos draos@4mate.hr
Wed, 20 Sep 2000 08:21:00 GMT

> Perhaps you long for the "good old days" when Jaguar ranked just about equal with Yugo in terms of build quality, reliability, and number of problems repaired under warranty in the first month of ownership.

Now I am offended. _Nothing_ could possibly be built as poorly as Yugo. I know what I am talking about, I owned one. (First month or two repairs: water pump, seat belts, driver seat, gearbox - it didn't go into reverse, clutch pack, windshield leaks...)  &:*)

> Do you remember Lucas electrical equipment?

Lucas, a.k.a. the Prince of darkness  :-)

Cheers!

Dragi "Bonzi" Raos
Zagreb, Croatia
Q#5196, MkII#80000376, 18GB green