[Empeg-general] Re: When is playlist sorting going to be fixed?

Trevor Pendleton trevorp@horatio.sbe.nova.edu
Thu, 21 Sep 2000 15:56:00 GMT

I agree with Borislav on this one.  It's kinda too bad that this is the only search that works this way.

As a temp fix, if you really had J-J-K-K-L-L playlist, and want to get to the second L, just do:

1. look at the remote *
2. put finger '6'
3. look at the player *
4. press '<<' once

(* Assuming you can't tell where keys are by feel)

Actually, if this is just a J-J-K-K-L-L playlist with no 'M' afterwards, I don't think this would work, as there's no 'M' playlist.  I don't have my empeg with me, so I can't check it.  However, if this is the case, then just 1 press of the '<<' key would get to the second L.

-Trevor

-----
Mk 2, Green 12GB 080000349