[Empeg-general] Warranty Void Sticker

loren@empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org loren@empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org
Thu, 21 Sep 2000 17:57:00 GMT

I pulled my Empeg out of the sled this morning when i got to work as per usual and sat it in my lap as i got the carrying case out. When i picked up the Empeg to slap it in the good ol' case, i noticed that the Warrany Void if Removed sticker was wearing down on the corner of the metal and that some of the metal beneath the sticker was actually showing through. I'll have to check during lunch if there's some burr or something inside of the sled that's wearing it down or if it's being done by the front edge of the sled when i insert it, but needless to say this worries me a tad! I don't wanna loose my warranty because the sticker wears down from normal use. If i do loose it i want it to be for a legit hacking attempt! So, question is what to do about this i guess. Has anyone else had this happen to their sticker? How can i prove that I haven't cut it if i need repairs or an upgrade? I'm going to take a picture with my digital cam when i get home tonight and post to show exactly what i'm talking about and so i can document it. Cheers!

<A HREF="http://www.skivvies.com/empeg" target="_new">