[Empeg-general] Re: Phat Noise

jwickis@empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org jwickis@empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org
Sun, 24 Sep 2000 19:34:00 GMT

_Once the bugs are worked out there should be no reason why it would be "slow" as mentioned._

The slow part is what the website said, not me. According to the creators relatives who were a testing it, the software was slow.
The compatibilty issue is exactly why I wouldn't consider PhatBox. (Kenwood & CD changers nightmare appearing again).
At least with the MK2 I can plug it into any audio input on a head unit (or amp) and not be constrained by the original head units display whatever it may be.
I strongly suspect the Phat one will have problems with the various displays on head units mainly b/c they weren't designed for this.

What's really going to bake your noodle later on; is would've happen if I hadn't said anything?