[Empeg-general] Re: Phat Noise

dsroberti@empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org dsroberti@empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org
Sun, 24 Sep 2000 19:35:00 GMT

Kenwood and AIWA have their CDR units out, but this seems like a pretty poor solution to me. Would you really go out to your car every time you bought a new CD to fill up any remaining room on existing CDs, or would you just burn a new one? From my perspective, I'd end up having almost as many CDRs in my car as I would if these were simply standard CD players.

Any word or even hints from the Sony/Kenwood/Alpine/whoever crowd about hard drive-based units? If one of these companies offered to purchase empeg, would they bite?

Derek

#15613