[Empeg-general] Re: I've never ripped CD's and I want to do it right

Steve Schow sjs@bstage.com
Mon, 25 Sep 2000 17:50:42 -0700

Dylan,

This is an interesting idea...automating the ripping of 300 CD's.  Boy would
I like to put something like that together.  It would take a lot longer that
way..since you have to do the WAV rip in real time, but...theoretically, you
could put it on autopilot and just let it run for a long long time...  Keep
us posted!

-steve