[Empeg-general] Re: I thought 18GB was too much!

loren@empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org loren@empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org
Mon, 25 Sep 2000 18:14:00 GMT

I've already had to repeatedly delete lesser listened to CD's to make room for new one's i've purchased since getting my empeg. I filled up the 12 gig drive the second day i had it, so it's been a swapping game to figure out what of my 30 gigs of MP3's i wanna slap on at any given time. I thought i'd be fine and that i'd never actually listen to all the albums on the player at any given time, but it's amazing how it changed my listening habits and how much of the collection that i used to never listen to i am rediscovering. It's so incredible to have that much selection at your fingertips! I'm a hair trigger mouse click away from getting a 30 gig IBM to slap in there, but I'm waiting for the price to drop a tad and for the fact that i'm risking my warranty to sink in...

<A HREF="http://www.skivvies.com/empeg" target="_new">