[Empeg-general] Re: Big trouble with my empeg unit.

Rob Voisey rob@empeg.com
Mon, 25 Sep 2000 22:46:00 GMT

The manufacturing process hasn't been changed yet - like I said before, only a tiny minority of crimps were faulty.  Of course, since most empeg owners use the BBS we get to hear about them all!  Still only a handful of people though.

As for Milo getting two bad looms in a row, after the second had been checked by Hugo...  beats me!  It's sods law that the one client who is very active on the MP3.com message boards is the one that gets the worst problems.

Rob