[Empeg-general] Re: Big trouble with my empeg unit.

akeller@empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org akeller@empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org
Tue, 26 Sep 2000 23:42:00 GMT

You people are SPOILED!!   I run my own business, so I know exactly what the empeg people are going through.  Everyone expects absolute perfection and nobody has the slightest clue what it costs to develop, perfect, market, produce, and deliver a new product.  It seems so easy to people who have never actually done it.  Even the biggest companies in the world have problems (Firestone for example)

Just be lucky empeg reponds quickly to fix them, because not all companies do.  EVERY product is going to have problems.  Considering the complexity of this one, I think they did a remarkable job.

Adam