[Empeg-general] Re: How did you solve this problem?

loren@empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org loren@empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org
Fri, 29 Sep 2000 00:46:00 GMT

I'm curious about a "splitter" or "switch box" type solution as well. Seems like it would be easy to just rig up a toggle that would flip from the aux HU going to through the empeg sled to some sort of pass through straight to the amps. Anyone done this or have suggestions? I have no real reason to do this because i never leave my empeg at home, but it sure would be fancy schmancy if you needed it.

In terms of leaving it in the car, i remember reading somewhere about someone welding a lock box to the frame in the trunk. Orrr...off the top of my head... a friend of mine has a gun safe that is made to go bedside so that the front flap opens up with a simple finger combination that can be typed in very quickly.... weld that to the underside of your seat and you have quick action empeg release and storage. heh. =]

<A HREF="http://www.skivvies.com/empeg" target="_new">