[Empeg-general] Re: NO!!!!!

pgrzelak@empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org pgrzelak@empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org
Sat, 30 Sep 2000 17:55:00 GMT

Greetings!

  I have read through the FAQ, and I don't think I will have any problems getting into the unit, although I might have to dig around for the right hex tool / Allen wrench.  I will await "official approval" before opening the unit, though.  Tempting though it may be, I don't want to void the warranty.  Not yet, anyway...

  I will keep everyone up to date as to what happens.  I strongly suspect that this unit was not glued, but if it was (and still came loose) I share your concerns.

  As to the digital camera - bad timing.  I just lent it to someone at work.  He is getting married / honeymooning in Hawaii...  I will see what I can do.  I doubt I will be able to get thermal scans though!!!

Paul G.
Q# 15189
SN# 090000587