[Empeg-general] Re: NO!!!!!

Tony Fabris tfabris@jps.net
Sat, 30 Sep 2000 17:44:00 GMT

> I won't be the one to tell you to void your warranty (that's Tony's job ;)

Okay, fine then. :-)

Pgrzelak, the FAQ section of the BBS has a hard-disk-upgrade document. Somewhere in there you'll find details on how to open the Mark2 player lid. If you choose to do this, let us know how it goes. I think we're all very curious to see if/why the cabling came undone after they'd already implemented the gluing fix. Got a digital camera?

One thing I fear is that the devices are somehow being mishandled in transit. If this is severe enough to cause the cables and the glue to come undone, how safe can the drives themselves be?

<A HREF="http://www.jps.net/tfabris" target="_new">Tony Fabris</A>_