[Empeg-general] Re: Empeg Lockups: try this

hybrid8@empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org hybrid8 at empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org
Fri, 1 Mar 2002 05:06:00 GMT

Mark, may I suggest you NOT fix Hugo's bug until you know for sure it's the cause of the problem?  This problem seems to be intermittent, so it's a good idea to give people a chance to duplicate it.    It will happen on my player at least once every two days, so I'll install a new Hijack tonight.  Unfortunately it tens to happen when I'm in the car (I don't play tunes much at night unless I'm working on something player-related).

I'm sure you'll have a lot of feedback in this thread by tomorrow night.

Bruno