[Empeg-general] Re: SRS stands for Airbag

hybrid8@empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org hybrid8 at empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org
Fri, 1 Mar 2002 05:13:00 GMT

I just assigned the basics to the buttons:

[ir_translate]

b9460D.L=popup0    ;FM long
b9460D=artist          ;FM

b9460C.L=popup1   ;AM long
b9460C=album       ;AM

b94613=shuffle    ;src

b9460B.L=Pause.L,null   ;NextTrack long
b9460B=top        ;NextTrack

b9460A.L=menu.L ;PrevTrack long
b9460A=menu     ;PrevTrack

b94616=info       ;att

b94614.L=NextTrack.L   ;Volume+ long
b94614=NextTrack     ;Volume+

b94615.L=PrevTrack.L   ;Volume- long
b94615=PrevTrack      ;Volume-

The comments are just to indicate the labled button name on the actual remote (for reference only - I should move them above the code for easier reading).  The buttons are sorted from left to right on the remote face (because the remote is normally mounted facing away from you, this made sense to keep the lines in logical places while editing).

I'm still working out stuff for popup0 and 1.  I'm hoping Mark does a rev on some stuff so I can do 1-click long-presses in there.

Bruno