[Empeg-general] Re: Remote CD-SR80 + Empeg + Pioneer head unit

juenk@empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org juenk at empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org
Sat, 2 Mar 2002 18:38:00 GMT

Searching through all the old posts, I see quite a lot of enthousiastic users of the pioneer steering wheel remotes.  Is it possible to use the CD-SR80 when the empeg is connected as AUX into an Pioneer head unit? The Pioneer has a separate AUX-input setting, however I'm not sure if all (any?) of  the remote functions will be available as well when in AUX position (with or without remapping with hijack).

I could remap all IR buttons, however it should be nice that both empeg and head unit could be managed using the remote...

Anyone experience with this?

Jelle