[Empeg-general] Re: Ethernet Hell - help

Alabama@empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org Alabama at empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org
Mon, 4 Mar 2002 23:52:00 GMT

Well I followed your advice and when issued the dos command it returned the IP address I had previously entered from the thread I read earlier i.e. 192.168.1.1 &  .2 for the Rio.
Weird thing is when I statred it up tonight it worked !

I have used it about a dozen times tonight and it is working well, though to be honest I can't see a huge speed difference between USB and ethernet.

Will be interesting when I connect the cable back up to my second PC and wait to see if netbeui works again between them !