[Empeg-general] Re: US Owners meet, Mark 2

amaximow@empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org amaximow at empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org
Wed, 6 Mar 2002 02:29:00 GMT

I talked to the events person at the Fault Line this evening.  Man!  I'm liking this place more and more.  No extra fees to open the place on Saturday especially for us, but their minimum revenue is $4000, so $40/head @ 100 people ($30/head @ 133 people).  Add about $10/head for tax & tip.  I am told $4000 would go very far including apps, drinks package, and choice of entrees.  They can also arrange a buffet style dinner since they do quite a few weddings on weekends.  We would have the whole place to ourselves for 5 hours which is a lot better than all the other places I checked into.  I should be getting more details on menus and pricing packages faxed over within the next couple days.  Copious parking, virtually guaranteed great weather in May, cold beers, and Fry's just across the street for you out-of-towners.

Whaddaya think??

--Andrew