[Empeg-general] Re: ANother "Read the FAQ" question:

skamp@empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org skamp at empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org
Wed, 6 Mar 2002 04:01:00 GMT

I have been getting the same message as well. It only started when I went from 1.03 to 2.0B11 with Hijack. The temp here (Houston) is not an issue as the message has happened on average temp days. I am getting a new cable. Not sure if that will fix it. I am running with 2 48GB IBM drives so it may be a timing issue. I will try the new cable first and if that does not work I will backrev to 1.03. I have not bothered backreving yet becuase it only happens once in a while.

Steve