[Empeg-general] Re: JEmplode confused: "Inconsistency in playlist

ADent@empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org ADent at empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org
Wed, 6 Mar 2002 07:34:00 GMT

i just download jemplode.jar a couple of minutes ago and when connecting to my player here at work (Windoze NT 4.0) it synced up and NOTHING showed up on the player.

I had renamed the previous pre-beta (2/25) I downloaded, so I replaced the jar file and everything showed up fine.

----

BTW That prebeta (2/25) gets hung up at the "Waiting for player to restart screen". Then JEmplode can not see it until I power cycle the player (though ping can see it).

It doesn't hang at home (Max OS 8.6), but home/work are slightly different versions.