[Empeg-general] Re: Problem: Sound Quality with FM Modulator

ftp222@empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org ftp222 at empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org
Wed, 6 Mar 2002 06:11:00 GMT

This is very similar to what I was being told by a friend of mine.  I have been unable to find any substantial information on the Audiovox Modulator, but suspect it will only accept 1V inputs.  Does anyone know if the Clarion from Crutchfield supports 4V inputs?

There are no gain controls on the Audiovox FM Modulator, so that is not an option.

The system is not exactly quite at -10 dB, but there is a substantial difference between that and 0 dB, where I like to listen to my music.  If I were listening to talk radio, -10 dB would work, but it does not do music justice.