[Empeg-general] Re: ANother "Read the FAQ" question:

joe187@empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org joe187 at empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org
Wed, 6 Mar 2002 15:46:00 GMT

THank you all - I appreciate the feedback.  I guess one part of my question that I'm still confused about is if I'm doing harm to the drives - I can live with 10 minutes of delay while my truck warms up, but if I'm causing problems I'll bring the unit in out of the cold.  Is it a thermal trigger that stops the unit or just the reluctance of the disks to work due to the cold?  Of course the real question is why I live here at all, but we won't go there...

Thanks again.

Joe